If you wish to start die arbitration procedure please provide the following information:
1. Claimant and Claimants contact information (and possible lawyer and lawyer’s contact information. The power of attorney of the possible lawyer has to be attached.)
2. Respondent and Respondents contact information (and possible lawyer and lawyer’s contact information. The power of attorney of the possible lawyer has to be attached.)
3. A preliminary description of the dispute
4. A preliminary notice of the claims of the claimant (and of the respondent, if possible)
5. The documents upon which the claims are based (copies have to be attached)
6. The arbitration agreement?
- is based on the primary contract (copy attached)?
- is based on correspondence of the parties (copies attached)?
- is based on a specific arbitration agreement (copy attached)?
Legal Skills – Arbitration Court
Simo Ellilä Attorney at Law
President of the Court
c/o Attorney Office Aasa-Law Ltd.
Vuorikatu 6 A 12
00100 Helsinki, Finland
Mobile: +358 – 400 876 559
Phone: + 358 – 9 – 612 92 40
Fax: +358 – 9 – 612 92 460